Summerleaze are promoting proposals for development at Windsor Road, Bray. Our current proposals have been designed to incorporate and retain existing features of the site to ensure the creation of a high quality and distinctive new development that celebrates existing landscape assets within the site and in its immediate setting.
Our current proposals include:
• Approximately 100 new homes with associated car parking;
• Vehicular access from the A308 Windsor Road with a right turn lane to maximise capacity and minimise impacts on through movements;
• Approximately 30% affordable housing;
• New landscaped public open space alongside Bray Lake;
• Connectivity to the approved Thames Hospice site which has a resolution to grant planning permission;
• Infrastructure contributions towards community facilities including bus services, education and local services.
We’d like to know what you think about these proposals, which bring with them a range of new family and affordable homes.